Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beautiful Bridal Hairpiece

Beautiful Weddings hair Accessories

Do you need Beautiful Bridal Hairpiece? So I got the idea to make that hairpiece I posted below from this print ad photo taken by Amy Squires.

This compromise is a cross between liking hair flowers, birdcage veils, and a mantilla veil and wanting to wear all of them . I made it not as large as the picture and did not want to embellish and dress it up too much because I thought that with my earrings, a mantilla veil, and my make up and hair did - it might be overkill and get too busy up there.

Although I think I still need to play around with the different angles I could wear it.

Tools you’ll need:
  • glue gun or fabric glue
  • silk flowers can be found at most craft stores. got mine from Michael’s
  • scissors
  • rhinestones, pearls, lace, crystals, feathers, etc. - can all be found at fabric/craft stores (depending on what you want)
  • a hair clip or barette
  • I bought my birdcage netting and that sheer iridescent material from Heddy’s fabric store in Vegas and cut the fabric into leaf/petal shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment